Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart, and secure comfort.

Sir Humphry Davy

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where I Want to Be in 10 Years

Although a lot of my friends and people who ive talked to have figured out exactly what they want to do I am still undecided career wise. I do know that in ten years I want to be out of school, settled down, and married with a stable, comfortable job. As for my career choice I am a little unsure of a job that would be good for me. My dad has a job as an engineer and says that he thinks I would be good as an engineer because I am a good problem solver and I take notice of things. I am strong in math and science and not so much english and history but my dad works all the time, even on vacation, and seems to be stressed out when it comes to work. Im not sure all the stress and late nights seems like something i would want to do. Also my dad has to give presentations a lot and Im not much of a public speaker... Im sort of shy. I have also thought about something in the medical field which doesnt involve blood so for a long time I considered being a pharmacist but from what ive heard that job can get very boring and bland. Believe me, i have put lots of thought into what I want to do when i get older... I have considered things from being a lawyer to a vertrenarian and i just have come across a job which will seem to fit me.... Im going to continue to look though.... I just know that I really enjoy helping people so maybe that will be a driving force for my search for my dream job.

No comments:

Post a Comment